Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dark Days of Summer book tour.


Tonight I got to go to the Dark Days of Summer book tour with my friend, Ariel. (Must Love Books).

On this tour they are featuring the authors: Amy Plum, Tara Hudson, Aprilynne Pike, Veronica Roth, Ellen Schreiber, Kim Harrison, and Josephine Angelini. Not all stops on the tour will have all authors.

At our stop on the tour we had the privilege of having Amy Plum, Tara Hudson, Aprilynne Pike, Veronica Roth, and Ellen Schreiber.







I did not get a picture with Aprilynne Pike, honestly don't know why except maybe because I didn't have anything for her to sign.


Amy Plum and I...
Book:::Die For Me


Veronica Roth and I.....
Book::: Divergent
Tara Hudson and I.....
Book::: Hereafter---Just released June 7th


Ellen Schreiber and I.....
Vampire Kisses series



As well as the signing authors in the audience was book author Suzanne Young. I got a picture with her as well as a bookmark and a button/pin. Her personality makes me feel like if we were in school she would be one of my friends. She has the warm open personality I enjoy.


Suzanne Young and I...
Book::: Naughty List, So Many Boys(Naughty List novel), and coming out on June 21st---A Need So Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)