Monday, August 8, 2011

Where She Went by Gayle Foreman

Where She Went by Gayle Foreman
Hardcover, 264 pages
Penguin Group (USA), INC.
April 2011

It's been three years since the devastating accident . . . three years since Mia walked out of Adam's life forever.

Now living on opposite coasts, Mia is Juilliard's rising star and Adam is LA tabloid fodder, thanks to his new rock star status and celebrity girlfriend. When Adam gets stuck in New York by himself, chance brings the couple together again, for one last night. As they explore the city that has become Mia's home, Adam and Mia revisit the past and open their hearts to the future - and each other.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I had been waiting for this book since I finished reading If I Stay. This time around the story is told from Adam's point of view. Instead of the chapters bouncing from hospital room to Mia's life up to the accident is bouncing from Adam being in New York to what happened to him after Mia left him.

You can really feel the heartache Adam went through when you read about those days. I found myself wanting to cry with him. When him and Mia meet up again and she tries to push him I kept wanting to scream "stupid girl be with Adam"

I loved this story just as much as the first one. I can't write much more about it in my review without giving away details. You shall just read it and find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)