Monday, February 3, 2014

Under Construction is almost done

Under Construction is almost done. Just have a little contest going for the last part. But right now here are the changes:


  • Rating system has changed
  • Now there is a get feature area
  • Contact and review policy have been updated
  • The suggestions/recommendations forms have been updated
  • There is also now a LAST READ sidebar it will have the book information the cover of the book will be linked to the post about it and it will also have the rating I gave it

FEEL FREE TO VENTURE AND SEE THE NEW CHANGES

all old post will still be available for viewing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)