Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Sacrifice for Love by Vicki Green

Sacrifice for Love (Beyond Love, #1)
Sacrifice for Love by Vicki Green
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was given to me for my honest review of the book. This book was just as they say, modern day Romeo and Juliet. I loved it from the beginning to the end. It was one that you would not think that would begin the way it did and end the way it did but it has a happy ending to the book that everyone would love to see. Brock and Taren had to go through a lot of stuff just to be with each other but when he shows that everything was all worth it in the end that their love is never going to end. They always find a way to be with each other no matter what. But there is a little twice to it that you would not actually find in the books or think that you would find. Their is lots of love and romance in the book and the undying love for one another. This book shows what you can get through if you put your mind to it and that you have the love and will power that you can just bring all of your families together and will show that love can actually conquer everything no matter what life throws at you. This was a very good read and I enjoyed actually learning another authors writing and will definitely have to read the next book that comes out with some other characters, but I am hoping that she will continue on this story and show what happens to Brock and Taren after all the love and death that they had to deal with just to be with each other.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)