Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Review for Chasing Victory

Chasing Victory (The Winters Sisters, #1)Chasing Victory by Joanne Jaytanie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was given to me for an honest review and it was one that I really enjoyed. I could not stop reading it from the beginning to the end of the book. I wasn't to sure about it when I first started to read the book as I am more into regular romance, but honestly this book did not disappointment at all. I think she did a really good job and was able to get everything said with a great story line that kept you guessing what was going to happen next. Great job. Can not wait for the next book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)