Sunday, March 22, 2015

Worshipped by Brie Paisley

Worshipped
Worshipped by Brie Paisley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given this book as an arc for an honest review. What can I say about this book that probably no one has already said, it was a great read. It is not something that I would have probably picked up to begin with but once you start reading it, it turns out to be a great book. I loved it from the beginning to the end of the book. It did leave me with a little bit of cliffhanger as I really want to know what is going to happen to them. I would never have thought that it would end up being about a girl falling in love with two guys and what they go through. There are a few dark spots in the book but that is what actually captures the readers and get the readers to keep reading throughout the whole book. It had great flow going from chapter to chapter and a great story line to it. The characters are great together and show a lot of affection throughout the book to each other. It was something that I love to see when I am reading a book. I want to know that there is a lot of affection and love in the book, but you can also feel the emotions that the characters are going through. When your main characters connect and show the connection throughout the book then you are able to know that it is going to be a great ending but now I have to wait for the next book to actually come out to see what happens to them and what happens to Karen since at the end of the book she is still not found. There is a lot of twists in the book that you do not think you are going to read and find out about but they are great twists that make the book more exciting and enjoyable. I have to give the author a great job for what was wrote and how it was wrote. I can not wait for the next book to come out and be able to continue reading what the author has started.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)