Friday, January 21, 2011

It's a new yearso why not a new way to blog.

I decided that with the new year I would change some things on my blog. For starters you will notice the layout and background is now new. As well as I will now no longer be doing the New Books are Fun blog post instead I will title it Expanding My Collection when I post about new books. I will also not just list what I got and add a picture but as well as a little synopsis as to what the book is about. If they have a small synopsis on the back then I will use that or whatever Borders.com says the book is about.

I will also try to do a weekly post about books from my younger years that I may have remembered. I decided this when I was at Borders tonight and saw the Weetzie Bats series by Francesca Lia Block. All 5 books are now put into one book called Dangerous Angels. I vaguely remember the books and may go back and buy it to read them again. So it will sort of be a books from the past spotlight.

1 comment:

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)