Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Beautiful Bounty by MJ Nightingale (review)

Beautiful Bounty (The Bounty Hunters – The Marino Bros., #1)Beautiful Bounty by M.J. Nightingale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given this arc for an honest review and what can I say that anyone else probably hasnt said, but I can say wow! I love the book it has romance in it and suspense. I love how it was put together and you got to see both characters. You got to see how they first met an how they ended up together in the end. I love the fact that it isnt just one brother either in the book that are in the bails bond business and you know just from that there is going to be more books that will include them. I love the book and I love how the characters interact and get a job done. Great job on the book and can not wait to keep reading this series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)