Thursday, April 16, 2015

Until November by Aurora Rose Reynolds review by Heather

Until November (Until, #1)Until November by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Very great book. I got to finally read this book after hearing about this book almost a year ago. I loved it from the beginning to the end. I loved how we got to meet a character that was not planning on falling in love with someone and then you meet one character that has been waiting for his one true love. And when you read about how they meet and what obsticles they have to go through every time you turn around, it was really great. So glad that I got to finally read this book and can't wait to read the next book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)