Thursday, April 2, 2015

Complicated by Ghiselle St. James review

Complicated: A Tainted Love NovellaComplicated: A Tainted Love Novella by Ghiselle St. James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given this arc for an honest review and OMG!!!! I loved this book. I started to read this book and just could not stop reading it. I loved what she did with the book and with the characters, but it was left with a hanging at the end. I loved being able to read about Rachel and Marshall. I loved both of those characters. I loved the fact that we are able to hear what is going on with them and what happened with them and what is going to happen with the characters. I want to be able to hear what they are going through and what they are going to go through in the future. Yes, I like that it shows the past that they went through and what they are going through in the future. I hated though that I was left with a cliffhanger about what is going to happen to them and what happened to Rachel. I can not wait till she finishes the next book so that way we can continue to read about Rachel and Marshall an even Ben and Delilah. Great job on another great book and story that you have wrote!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)