Saturday, May 23, 2015

Spark by Brooke Cumberland Review by Heather

Spark (Spark, #1)Spark by Brooke Cumberland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Great book, had captured me from the beginning. I loved the characters in the book and how he is always having to save her life from one thing or another. But there has to be one bad person in the book, her brother. He does not want anyone to love her and thinks she belongs to him. She has to over come the battles with her brother and be able to get away from him to be able to love a man that ca take care of her and loves her also. This left me hanging at the end making me now want to keep reading to see what happens. I loved it though and would recommend it to anyone that wants to read a hot book with lots of twists and turns in the book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)