Saturday, May 23, 2015

Token Huntress by Kia Carrington-Russell review by Heather

Token HuntressToken Huntress by Kia Carrington-Russell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was give this as an arc for an honest review. This book was a very interesting book. I have been able to read a lot of new books and I did enjoy this and enjoyed the story line. I have never read a book before by this author and I am glad that I had a chance to read a new book by a different author. Kia did a really good job and enjoyed it! Will definitely be reading more books by Kia.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)