Saturday, May 23, 2015

The Kiss by Erica M. Christensen review by Heather

The KissThe Kiss by Erica M. Christensen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was a short book but very good. Loved that the character moved to Florida and then had to move back to where she first was at because of breaking up with her fiance and that is when she found out he was gay. I loved the fact that she brought out all the people that she went to school with at the time there. I will have to continue reading as this was a great read for a short read. Glad I got to read something from a writer that I have never read before. Thank you. Great job.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)