Saturday, May 23, 2015

Unmarked by Alisa Mullen review by Heather

Unmarked: Sean's Story (Chosen #4)Unmarked: Sean's Story by Alisa Mullen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this one from the beginning to the end. We got to meet Sean and see what he felt for Lizzy and then he fell in love with someone else. It was all over again what Lizzy went through but it ended up with a HEA ending. I am so glad that I was able to read this whole series and got to meet so many new characters. Loved this book and loved this whole series. I don't want to give away anything for this book or any of the other books in the series so, all I am going to say it is a MUST READ!!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)