Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New Thing I Am Adding to my Blog.

I have decided to add a page to my blog called the MUST-READS. What this will be is just a list of books that I think are really good. These books will be books I have read before I started this blog and as I go. I will have them sorted by Genre so it will be like:
Sci-Fi
Paranormal Forbidden Love
Forbidden Love
Paranormal
Teenage Drama
Mystery
It will be either my justification of genre or what borders.com has listed as the genre.

There will be two separate categories the YA and Adult as well.

I will not post this page until I have my list created-well started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)