Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pretty Little Liars: Book vs TV Show














Pretty Little Liars the book series or tv show?

Okay so I have seen the first 3 episodes of PLL and I have to say even though they do have to change some of it to work it is not what I was expecting. I am not quite sure if I like it or not yet but I so far definitely prefer the books to the show.

I feel you get a better insight of the character with the books and I loved that in they didn't begin as friends after Allison's disappearance in the book. It also didn't happen a year later. Those two things I think should have stayed they seemed very crucial.

I don't know it may just be. But what are your opinions?

4 comments:

  1. I like the tv show better. I've only read the first book but it wasn't really my type of book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched the show, but I usually prefer the books over TV shows or movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have ruined it in the TV show, like Gossip Girl! The books were wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't agree, I think the tv series keeps us always wanting to know more. And the story is better than the one in the books.
    I really think the changes they chose to make where the right ones and with a more structure story.
    I don't think the original story from the books is better. it's different only. And the tv series it's more realistic and just good for teenagers or young adults (:

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)