Saturday, August 7, 2010

Perfect by Sara Shepard (Pretty Little Liars #3)

Perfect by Sara Shepard
Paperback, 336 pages
HarperCollins Publishers
June 2008
In Rosewood, Pennsylvania, four perfect-looking girls aren't nearly as perfect as they seem.
Aria can't resist her forbidden ex.
Hanna is on the verge of losing her BFF.
Emily is freaking out over a simple kiss.
And Spencer can't keep her hands off anything that belongs to her sister.
Lucky me, I know these pretty little liars better than they know themselves. But it's hard keeping all their secrets to myself. They better do as I say. . . . or else!
-A
------------------------------------------------------------
This being the farthest I read so far into the series I have to say this is by far the best in the series. Everything from the beginning to the end. It really starts building the intensity and by the end it has got some good intensity going that if you don't have Unbelievable, the 4th installment, there to read you will be kicking yourself.
This book starts the unraveling all of the girl's secrets. Aria, Emily, Spencer and Hanna are now having to face the demons of their past and their families as these secrets are revealed. You begin to feel sorry for how some of their families treat these girls.
The ending is really something else and I am kicking myself that I don't have the next book to see how it continues. The ending is an suspenseful cliffhanger. I am so wanting to see how the story continues and how each girl handles the new developments and what happens with Hanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)