Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Book Review of the week DELAYED

This week book review of the week has been temporarily delayed. If I do not get to it by Friday then next week I will do two.

Sorry for anyone looking forward to this but I have been really busy and havent had the chance to post it yet. I am hoping to do it tonight or tomorrow. So for right now it is delayed.


In other news, I was wondering has anyone else thought a book sounded good but then saw how small it was and the price just didn't seem right? I mean like a book that is say $14 and is only 150 pages. To me that seems like to much money for a book that big that I can read in a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)