Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Books are Fun(5)..and movies

Today I was given $100 from mom and told not to spend it on bills or necessities but to spoil myself. So I did what my mom said. I mean who wants to disobey their parents.

I bought the following:




Books:
The Rude Awakening of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler
Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger

Movies:
Iron Man
Iron Man 2
Dear John
She's Out of my League
I Love You, Beth Cooper
Jennifer's Body
Prom Night
Year One
Alice in Wonderland
Four Christmases
Killers
Family Guy: Partial Terms of Endearment (Banned from TV Episodes)





Yes for once I only bought 2 books and a crap load of movies.
I also received in the mail:
Kiss of Crimson, Kiss of Midnight, and Midnight Awakening all by Lara Adrian that I won in a giveaway over at Good Choice Reading!

TODAY I would say was a good day!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, do not disobey your parents! What a sweet mom. --Nice loot! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)