Friday, September 10, 2010

New Books are Fun(4)

I love shopping at Borders. I don't like it when they don't have the book I am looking for, however, I seem to always find some good replacement books to get. Plus I found out they now have a Borders Rewards Plus. Which I of course signed up for. I mean 10% off your purchase everytime you come in. Who would say no? As well as bestseller hardbacks getting 40% off. It is so worth the $20 a year.



The books I got today are:::
Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender
Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
Impossible by Nancy Werlin
Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

4 comments:

  1. Nice selection! Two Way Street is pretty good. Hope you like it! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesa!

    Congratulations! Please accept the award waiting for you in my blog ...Jinky is reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a good selection - the awesome HUNGER GAMES is in there! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)