Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Awh the sheer craziness!!!

Hello everyone,
Awh, I haven't blogged on here in a while. I have been crazy busy with the holidays here I have been working like crazy. In the process I have managed to finish a couple books (13 to Life and Jay's Journal). I am currently reading The Lying Game by Sara Shepard and am about half way done with it. Tomorrow I actually have a day off so be expecting reviews for the two books I have already read.

ALSO, I am planning on a doing a giveaway again once I reach 300 followers which is only 2 followers away. You can tell I haven't been on in a while because the last time I was I was 75 followers away from 300. So spread the word that I am doing a book of your choice up to $20 from either Borders or Book Depository. Right now, the Borders part is for US only unless I can find out if my Borders Plus Card's free shipping covers international. But more details on that when I hit 300 followers.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, I've been crazy busy too!! Just got The Lying Game as well, I've heard it's a fun read =)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)