Thursday, April 16, 2015

Plastic Confidence by Alisa Mullen Review by Heather

Plastic Confidence (The Good Bye Trilogy, #1)Plastic Confidence by Alisa Mullen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I think this book was really good. I enjoyed it a lot. I love being able to get into a book and be able to enjoy what happens. Yes there was a lot of suspense about what was going to happen between the characters. I loved the begging and I especially loved the ending when they ended up being together and she found the one person that she belonged with for her whole life. I think the author did a great job and can not wait to read or listen to the next one. Great job!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)