Saturday, November 6, 2010

So......about Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

I just finished it this morning. In fact I read it in 15 hours. However, none of my friends have read it yet so I have no one to discuss certain things with. So before I post a review I would like to know how many of you have read it?
Just leave a comment saying you read it and whatever BUT don't leave spoilers. I am going to be starting up something but want to see how many people have read it as well.


PS THE REVIEW WILL COME SOON. Trying to figure out how to write it spoiler free and what not.

5 comments:

  1. I read it :-) Finished it in 2 days, the week it came out. It was SO hard to put down!! I'd like to join in on any discussion you have about the book... so let me know!

    I wrote a spoiler free review for it on my blog if you or anyone else would like to check it out.

    Ginger @ GReads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read it as soon as it came out.Granted, it was hard to put down,but I felt that it wasn't as good as Hush,Hush.The plot and the characters were a bit messy.And that is all I'm going to say ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i finished it under 3 hours xD i was soooo into the book lolz

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)