Monday, February 3, 2014

Little Contest

   As part of my "Under Construction" I have decided to create a new LOGO. However, my life currently has a lot going on in it with my 5 month old son facing open heart surgery soon. So I have decided to do a contest. I want YOU to create me a logo. The logo must include the following:

  • The name of my blog (End of Story, Next Book)
  • Fit my theme(the blog theme)
  • Have my tagline
Here are somethings about me and my blog that you can use to help decide how to design it:
  • I love romance
  • Erotic novels are my favorite but I read anything
  • YA is another genre I read lots of
  • I love the color red
  • My favorite color scheme is black, red and white
  • I have a fascination with bows
  • I HATE THE COLOR PINK
  • I hate when things look cluttered
I will be collecting entries until 2/13. On 2/14 I will post all entries and everyone can vote until 2/24.
The winner is the person with the most votes.

Your logo will be used and you will get a $0.99 ebook from Amazon of your choice and a swag pack from Author Kim Carmichael. (what the swag pack has will be announced with voting)
 The winner will have 24 hours to contact me before I go to the next person.

To submit your entry please fill out the form below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)