Monday, June 9, 2014

Burned by Tara Sivec

Burned by Tara Sivec

Published by: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
June 7, 2014
181 pages
Romantic Suspense

Seventeen years old when he broke my heart.
Seventeen days later when another picked up the pieces.
Seventeen years together.
Seventeen thousand problems.
Seventeen days of reliving my past and finding a new future.
Seventeen minutes until it all went up in flames.
Seventeen breaths until I took my last.
This is my story…and it’s going to burn.
-----------------------------------------------------
Early Release and yup...I read it already! 

Wow, this is HOT one.  If you are used to the funny, quirky Tara Sivec from the Chocoholic Series, this a book for you, this book was a little more steamy then the Chocoholic series. This story is a love story, a long time coming. Collin and Finnley dated in high school, but Collin ended the relationship (poorly, I might add) and Finnley fell in love the "new guy" Jordan.  After seventeen years of (a not so great) marriage and giving up her dreams, she decides it's her time to live.  She has never forgotten about Collin, but as fate steps in, she doesn't need to forget, he's back and this love story gets HOT, quick.

Tara has you at the get go with this book.  The relationship starts off quickly and with a BANG! I read this book pretty quickly because I couldn't put it down.The last few chapters had me reading til late in the night, the writing is perfection, and I felt as though I was with Collin and Finnley in a pivotal moment of their lives, the night that changes everything.She had me on the edge of my seat (well, my bed).  I couldn't put it down because I just had to know how this ended before I went to sleep.

Another five star book for me from Tara Sivec!

I am wondering if we will hear a little more about some characters from this book again...D.J. and Phinna. Book 2, Tara Sivec?

Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)