Saturday, May 23, 2015

Seeking Clarity by Christa Lynn Review by Heather

Seeking ClaritySeeking Clarity by Christa Lynn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was a great read. I loved the book from the beginning to the end. Once I started to read the book, I could not put the book down. The author did a great job. I loved the fact that she showed both characters in the way that she did, Clarity was rich all her life but wanted out from under her father, then you have Mason who had basically done the same thing. Everything though crashes down on Clarity and she finally has to tell the whole truth to Mason and then more issues arise. She shows that no matter what if you love someone you will do whatever you can for that person and shows it in the light of the characters. I think these two character were perfect for each other and was a great read. Loved it and so glad that it ended the way it did.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)