Saturday, May 23, 2015

Sinking Ships by Lexi Ostrow Review by Heather

Sinking Ships (In Service 1)Sinking Ships by Lexi Ostrow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read this short book and enjoyed it from the beginning to the end. When I first started to read it I was captured by Ashley and Travis. He is in the Coast Guard and he shows his wife how much he loves her through out the book even during his deployment that he is on. It shows you what people go through when their significant other is on deployment and what kind of fears you can have. I enjoyed being able to also see the glimpses into the past of what happened and what keeps them moving forward through the deployment. It was a great book and full of love. Can not wait to read the next book by Lexi, this was the first book I have ever read by her and will be reading more of her books in the future. Great job.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)