Monday, January 3, 2011

Drowned Sorrow by Vanessa Morgan

Drowned Sorrow by Vanessa Morgan
Paperback, 188 pages
Media Creations, Incorporated
December 2008

Megan Blackwood has just lost her only son in a terrible accident. Now she has come to Moonlight Creek with her teenage daughter, Jenna, hoping a change of scenery might help put their lives back together.

But something odd is going on in Moonlight Creek.

When rain falls over the village, its inhabitants commit grisly murders, leaving the place deserted with the first rays of sunshine.

Beneath lake's surface, an eerie presence watches.. and waits.. Waits to reveal a tragic past drowned in mystery and fear. One that doesn't bode well for visitors.

By the time Megan realizes that her life, as well as that of her daughter, is in danger, it may be too late to escape.
--------------------------------------

This book was sent to me by the author for review. I absolutely loved it. I could tell that if it was a movie I would be probably screaming at it with things like "GO GO GO." I am glad I did not get this in the summer otherwise I would probably have been thinking of it as I was in the water.

Vanessa Morgan did an amazing job writing. I like how instead of breaking it up saying Part 1 or Part A it was Day 1 or Day 3. I absolutely loved knowing exactly what day it was. I wish it was longer but still loved it.

1 comment:

  1. Shitty book. The Yanks won't read it, so why should anyone else?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)