Monday, January 17, 2011

Woohoo this makes post 100

I have finally caught up all my book reviews and they are posted. I am currently not reading anything because I am going through my to be read list and trying to find one that screams "READ ME NOW." Of course, I will read them all but as most of you know which you read first depends on your mood and what catches your attention.

Excited to be planning a trip to Powell's bookstore with two of my good friends to get some more books. So I am looking for suggestion on books to get. I do have my own book wishlist but I always love hearing what books people think I will like based on books I have read in the past. So feel free to comment and give suggestions.

Also you may have noticed my reviews font wise are not the same I can not figure out why it won't let me adjust my font the way I usually do.

PS this post seriously makes post 100 for me. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)