Monday, January 17, 2011

Soul Stalker by Laura Kreitzer

Soul Stalker by Laura Kreitzer
EPub, 300 pages (also avaliable in Hardback, 349pages)
Obsidian Mountain Publishing
September 2010

I reached for the branch with trembling fingers as a chilling wind whipped across my face like ghostly tendrils. My HEART smashed so loudly against my rib cage I wasn't sure why Vasco couldn't hear it. The sun almost completely lowered in the sky and the bright orange-yellow cracks in his skin illuminated some of the leaves in a PHANTOM REFLECTION of day.
In that moment, I wished I could ILLUMINATE the Shadow before me--make him WHOLE again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Like Shadow of the Sun this book captivated my attention from start to end. I truthfully can not wait to read Abyss. The difference between Shadow of the Sun and this book was by the end of this book I absolutely loved Andrew. I was torn between him and Aiden. I still love Aiden too but I find myself more drawn to Andrew. It is truly hard to talk about this book and not give away the plot or spoilers. The summary of the book listed above from the back of the book is the best I can do. Laura Kreitzer is turning out to be one of my favorite authors.

Read my review for Shadow of Sun


EDIT: *I do know that Aiden didn't play a huge role in this book but I still adored him. Joseph I just didn't like very much I found myself rooting more for Andrew. I didn't realize I didn't say that before. I guess that's what happens when you post a review at almost midnight. LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I'm also a HUGE fan of this series and Laura is one of my favorite authors also. She's amazingly talented, nice, and fun to interact with on Twitter/Facebook!
    I do have one question about your review. Aiden didn't play a very big role in this book so it surprised me to see that he competes for your "top love" with Andrew. While I do adore Aiden (I mean, who wouldn't... the sexy dad who put his daughter's safety ahead of his own desires and who rose above his "Shadow" status to see the absolute goodness of Abelie) I still think that Joseph is the one who rivals Andrew for swoon-worthiness :) Just curious.
    CAN NOT WAIT FOR ABYSS! Woohooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know that Aiden is not a big role in the book but the parts he did have I still loved him in. Joseph I just didn't like very much I mean between him and Andrew I would choose him but I found myself leaning more towards Andrew in this book.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)