Friday, September 26, 2014

Finding Eden

Finding Eden
By Mia Sheridan
Self Published
October 5, 2014
Kindle Edition


This book is the companion book to Becoming Calder also by Mia Sheridan.  Read my review here...http://tinyurl.com/mkmdkpw

I am about to make a bold statement here but believe me when I say I don't say it lightly...this book is the BEST book ever!  In conjunction with Becoming Calder, this series absolutely, positively blows away all other books I have ever read.

Remember a few weeks back on facebook when everyone was challenged to tell their top 10 books of all time?  I want to go back and do it all over again, because this series has taken the #1 spot!

Mia Sheridan deserves every bit of success with this book.  She has written a book with such grace, detail and raw emotion that I can barely express my feelings appropriately.

There is a scene in this book that will break you apart and put you back together with in a few pages. It is the most incredibly heart breaking and heart wrenching scene I have ever read...ever.  I can only imagine what Mia was feeling when she wrote this.  This scene and many others in this series will have you crying, no bawling your eyes out! Calder and Eden's love story is EPIC!

I am afraid to go into too much detail with the story because everyone deserves to read this book with the wonder and amazement it deserves.  Once you read Becoming Calder you will find it necessary to begin this book, immediately.  I don't mind a cliffhanger but the fact that Finding Eden is waiting for you to read immediately after will make your life a little happier. (I did have to wait a few weeks but it was worth every second of waiting). I hadn't even recovered from my Becoming Calder book hangover when I received Finding Eden.

This book is so different than all the other romance books out there, it ventures into the what if's in life that we all ponder.  The guilt of moving on, letting go and having a better life haunts these two but with the grace of their love and determination their lives become intertwined through the years.  I was almost sad to see the story end because I had become so emotionally involved with these characters, I wanted them to come to my house for dinner and hang out with me!

I read a lot of romance books and I have to say only a few of them stay in your mind forever...Christian and Anna, Archer and Bree, Holder and Sky, Colton and Rylee...add Calder and Eden to that list of couples that will forever be in your heart.

If I could give this book 100 stars I would, but the best I can do is 5/5 stars.

Mia Sheridan, congrats on such a beautiful story of love, acceptance, triumph and life!

I was given an ARC of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)