Friday, October 3, 2014

The Sinner's Bargain

The Sinner's Bargain (Contracts & Deceptions Book 2)
By: Claire Contreras
Self Published
Release Date: September 28, 2014
229 Pages
Kindle Edition

While trying to rid herself of one debt, Amara is forced into a new one with a man she thought she left behind. When she finds herself unable to shake him off at every turn, she begins to question if the person who once brought her safety is the one she should now be running from. 

-----------------------------------------------

I fell in love with Amara in book one and well,Colin too.
I think this book was even harder for me to read.  The struggles Amara is faced with during the book just broke my heart.  I fell in love with Colin even more.  He is so protective of Amara but he has also been put in a position that is hard to read.

Being forced to have "relationships" with people is happening to both Colin and Amara and it just breaks my heart.

The twists and turns in this book are even more complex than book one.  Again, I couldn't stop reading...I was up a few nights, way too late reading.  But it was worth a few yawns the next day.

Claire's writing was perfection.  She kept me guessing throughout the entire book. I didn't find myself confused but intrigued as to how in the world she would solve this dilemma...

Thank you Clare for writing such an intense (and yes, very hot and sexy) book!

Rating: 4/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)