Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Embers of Starlight by Sonia De Leon

Embers of Starlight (Trafficked, #1)
Embers of Starlight by Sonia De Leon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given this arc for my honest review. This book was a really good book and takes you into what could happen to women and children that are part of the sex trafficking that is not heard about very often. Tula is a very bright girl that ends up with a very wrong guy for her. Adrian is rich, shows her that he can give her anything and everything that she needs and uses his money to be able to show her that he needs her. Sam might not have the money and able to give her everything that she needs but is really the guy she should be with. You read the beginning of the book and Adrian seems to be a complete different guy then what he really is. It takes two years for it to change and show how he really is around her. She ends up somewhere that she does not know how to get out of since he is being abusive and find out that other people are part of it in the end. This is a great story about love and how to find your actual true love in the end. This was a great story and now I can not wait for the second book to come out because I will definitely have to read the story to find out what is going on with Tula and Sam. Great way to leave it as a cliffhanger for the next book because then you are going to want to keep moving on to the next book. Great job to the writer and can not wait for the next one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)