Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Get Off On The Pain by Victoria Ashley

Get off on the Pain (Pain, #1)
Get off on the Pain by Victoria Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I got this as an arc and wanted to give her an honest review of what I thought about this AWESOME book. OMG, what can I say about this book without giving anything away, I loved the book from the beginning. I loved Memphis and Lyric. They belonged together. Yes, it did take him awhile to realize it but when they finally figured it out it just made the book even better yet. I loved how the author poured her soul into the book with her words and was about to drag me into the book and feel everything along with the characters. It was so great that I couldn't put the book down. There was some other characters in it that made the book get even better. You also get to meet Memphis brother Alex in the book. You get to see what both Alex and Memphis went through as they were kids and even Lyric. She has a great personality that just adds into how Memphis acts around people. Memphis past is so heartbreaking that you just want to help him feel better and open up to someone. But there is only one person that will be able to help him out with doing that, and that is his mother which he loves with his whole life. And that makes Memphis open up his eyes to what he needs to do in the end. Great story and great book. Can not wait for the next book in this series to see what happens and I hope that Memphis and Lyric get mentioned in the next book so we can see what happened to them after the end of the book finished.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)