Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Fractured by Leanne Pearson

Fractured
Fractured by Leanne Pearson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given this ARC for an honest review and when I first started this book I was not sure if it was going to be a kind of book that I would enjoy. I got about 20 percent into the book and absolutely fell in love with the book and the author. This was the first book that I have experienced by this author and I can not think of another book that I would want to start with for the first time by an author. It was a book of love and lost. It takes awhile for Kate and Dominic to finally realize what they had in front of them. Natural disasters are a big tings that you never know when it is going to hit and Kate finds that out first hand with her beloved Daniel. What she experiences is nothing that I would want to go through and deal with. She does deal with it the only way that she can think of and it brings her to Dom which is awesome that she does have someone there that is going to love her and be there for her. Not many people can find someone that is going to stay by your side no matter what. I think this author did a great way of telling the story and portraying the characters. It was an awesome read and would definitely recommend it to my friends. Great story and great ending.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)