Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The Accidental Socialite by Stephanie Walhstrom

The Accidental Socialite
The Accidental Socialite by Stephanie Wahlstrom
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was given this book for an honest review and I read the book and I did enjoy the book. It was funny and was very interesting to read about someone that didn't know about another country when she moved there for work. It was something that I never would have thought at first I would like being that when I started to read it, it went really slow. It took till about half way through the book for me to finally get into the book and actually enjoy what the author was writing about. When you think about what Paige went through and what happened when she first got to London, it was funny because you would not find someone as clumsy as she was throughout the book. She got hurt more then what she was actually standing around. But when the Jason started to use her and the camera's were always around and found out what her last name was after the first night of her being at the club, you could already tell that something was going to come up. At least she did finally figure out stuff but it took her awhile to finally realize what was going on and what she needed to know. It was a good book and I will have to read the second book to figure out what happens. Very good writing but I think at the beginning it could have been done a little different so that way it didn't drag out and I would have gotten into it a little more and a little faster.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)