Saturday, March 7, 2015

Campus Cutie by Rain Storm

Campus Cutie (Campus Cutie, #1)Campus Cutie by Raine Storm
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a great book. I loved the fact that I was just looking for a short read and this was the book for a short fun read. But now it has left me hanging to see what happens to him. I want to find out why it was happening to him, what they were doing and what was going to happen. I can not wait to get all my questions answered. I want to know who was doing all this to him also. I know there is going to be a twist to the story and can not wait for the twist to come. Great job and enjoyed this short read. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)