Thursday, March 12, 2015

Tainted Love (Tainted Love, #1)Tainted Love by Ghiselle St. James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given this arc for an honest review and I loved this book from the beginning to the end. It had me wondering what was going to happen next and trying to figure out what was going on. I loved Sulliven "Delilah" and Ben being together but I don't think I wanted to smack someone more then when Ben breaks her heart. I loved the way it was very slow going at first and trying to get her to love him and figure out their feelings for each other and then you turn around and at the end it suddenly goes fast. It was something that you would not think would happen in the book and the revelations that he tells her is something that you would not think was how he life had been. The writer has you sitting on edge through most of the book but you are left in suspense especially towards the end of the book. I love the suspense of wanting to know what happens next. I love how it was written, very beautiful. I can not wait to start the second book that Ghiselle St. James wrote and hope that this ends up being a very happy book and the mistakes are seen in the end of the book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)