Monday, March 30, 2015

From Within Book Review

From WithinFrom Within by J.M. Walker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given an arc for my honest review and this book was a very good read. I enjoyed it from the beginning to the end. I felt all different kind of emotions with this book that I was not sure if I was going to feel at first. When I started to read it I didn't know if I was going to enjoy it but once i started to see where the author was going with the book and the direction of the characters and the love that the characters showed between each other, it became a read that I would recommend to everyone. This book was one that you would want to get to know the characters and what they were doing. I loved loved loved loved the book! So glad that I got to read this book and hope that everyone else will enjoy this book as much as I did.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)