Thursday, August 12, 2010

Book Review of the Week.


I have decided to start a new thing for my blog on August 2nd.

Starting Sunday, August 8th I am going to be posting a book review of the week.

Everyone can fill out this FORM.
You can nominate either your book review or somebody else's review.

RULES:
  • All nominations must be turned in by midnight Friday night.
  • If you are nominating someone else's blog please inform them and suggest if they are not already following me that they follow me so that way they will know if their review was chosen.
  • Please do not nominate a book review that has already won. Be sure to check out the BRotW page for a list of all previous winners* THIS DOES NOT MEAN THE PERSON SIMPLY THE REVIEW DONE BY THE PERSON. IT CAN BE THE SAME REVIEW ANOTHER PERSON DID JUST NOT THE SAME REVIEW FROM THE SAME PERSON.
  • You must have a button(image) with for the blog with the review so I can post it with the review.
  • You must fill out this FORM.
  • The winner will be chosen by random.org
  • It does not have to be a new book review. It can be one you read/wrote a while ago that you think deserves recognition.
*this does not apply to any this week since this is the first week.


4 comments:

  1. I think this is a very cool idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it have to be the book review for this week? I think I might have done it wrong. I picked an old review. If I didn't do it right, can I have a do over? And I'm not sure if I did the button right. LOL I'm a mess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Great idea! I re-tweeted it and I will make a spot on the sidebar on our blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)