Thursday, August 12, 2010

Unbelievable by Sara Shepard(Pretty Little Liars #4)

Unbelievable by Sara Shepard
Paperback, 368 pages
HarperCollins Publishers
December 2008

Four pretty little liars' charmed lives have turned into living nightmares.
Emily's been shipped off to Iowa to live with her uberconservative cousins.
Aria's boyfriend is behind bars-because of her.
Spencer's afraid she was involved in Ali's murder.
But Hanna's fate is far worse: She's clinging to life in the hospital because she knew too much.
If these girls don't start listening to me, Hanna's going to look like the lucky one.
-A
-----------------------------------------------------------------
First thing is first; as I continue through the series I have picked up speed on reading them. I started this book at 10pm on August 11th and officially finished it at 7pm on August 12th, so not even 24 hours later.

These books seem to gain suspense as they go on. They pull you in more and more. With every twist you begin to question who you think A is and if A is Ali's murderer. Although, this is the book you find out who Ali's murderer and A is you still are on the edge of your seat at the end of it.
I will admit when I started the series I was sketchy because it started so slow but I am GLAD I stuck to it to continue the series.
IF YOU watch the ABC Family series of it I suggest you read the books too. I have seen some of it and it is NOTHING like the books. Yes, most say that about all tv shows and movies based off books but I was seeing things that happened in the 3rd and 4th book on the show.
This book for me and so far is the best of the series. I am very intrigued to see how the series continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)