Saturday, August 28, 2010

Book Review of the Week(4)


Everyone can fill out thisFORM.
You can nominate either your book review or somebody else's review.

RULES:
All nominations must be turned in by midnight Friday night.
If you are nominating someone else's blog please inform them and suggest if they are not already following me that they follow me so that way they will know if their review was chosen.
Please do not nominate a book review that has already won. Be sure to check out the BRotW page for a list of all previous winners*THIS DOES NOT MEAN THE PERSON SIMPLY THE REVIEW DONE BY THE PERSON. IT CAN BE THE SAME REVIEW ANOTHER PERSON DID JUST NOT THE SAME REVIEW FROM THE SAME PERSON.
You must fill out thisFORM.
The winner will be chosen by random.org
It does not have to be a new book review. It can be one you read/wrote a while ago that you think deserves recognition.
------------------------------------------
Now on to this week's winner......

Savannah from Books with Bite and her review of The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins



Title: The Hunger Games
Author: Suzanne Collins
Publisher: Scholastic
Release Date: Out now

"Could you survive on your own, in the wild, with every one out to make sure you don't live to see the morning?

In the ruins of a place once...more Could you survive on your own, in the wild, with every one out to make sure you don't live to see the morning?

In the ruins of a place once known as North America lies the nation of Panem, a shining Capitol surrounded by twelve outlying districts. The Capitol is harsh and cruel and keeps the districts in line by forcing them all to send one boy and one girl between the ages of twelve and eighteen to participate in the annual Hunger Games, a fight to the death on live TV.

Sixteen-year-old Katniss Everdeen, who lives alone with her mother and younger sister, regards it as a death sentence when she steps forward to take her sister's place in the Games. But Katniss has been close to dead before—and survival, for her, is second nature. Without really meaning to, she becomes a contender. But if she is to win, she will have to start making choices that will weigh survival against humanity and life against love."

Have I been bitten by this book? Can someone give me a HELL YES! From the first glimpse of Katniss, I was hooked....TO READ MORE CLICK HERE

2 comments:

  1. So cool! I can't believe I won!!! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will advertise this! I already have post up till monday, so I'll post this on Tueesday.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I look forward to hearing your thoughts either on the book or my review or whatever is posted. Thanks!

(I read all my comments and will comment back whether it be on here or your blog)